Colleen has spoken at professional and patient meetings across the country, on a variety of subjects related to nutrition and cancer.
The following includes topics that may of be of interest to your group.
- Nutrition Health in Metastatic Breast Cancer; Webinar for Cancer Support Community 2014
- Defining Optimal RD Staffing in NCI Cancer Centers; Oncology Nutrition Symposium, 2014
- Integrating Nutrition for Metabolic Syndrome; Rocky Mountain Metabolic Syndrome Conference, 2014
- Fighting Pancreatic Cancer with a Fork; PAN CAN conference, San Francisco, 2012
- Addressing Oncology Nutrition Controversies; 2012 New Frontiers in Oncology Nutrition
- Demystifying Detoxification; 2012 Texas Dietetics Association Meeting
- Fighting Breast Cancer with a Fork; 2011 Breast Cancer Conference, Fairbanks AK; NE Dietetics
- Managing Malabsorption-Related Diarrhea; 2011 CSPEN meeting, 2013 inservice for Oncology Surgeons
- Fighting Fatigue with a Fork; 2010 meeting Federal Drug Administration, Denver
- Does Sugar Feed the Tumor?; 2006 NW LA ONS Meeting; 2005 Colorado Cancer Conference
- Monthly Lecture Series; 2004 – current; University of Colorado Cancer Center
Check out the topics for the monthly classes for other ideas: Nutrition and Cancer Classes 2015